Rogers Communications last week opened its new state-of-the-art flagship retail experience, Rogers 302. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, the 9,000 square foot space will provide an unrivaled in-store experience, unlike any other across the Rogers retail footprint.
Rogers 302 will showcase the latest wireless, connected home technology, and media content for consumers and businesses. Interactive zones and dedicated spaces for events and exhibits will feature cutting-edge technology from across Rogers and its industry-leading partners. The first 5G-ready retail space in the country is equipped with 5G network technology and spectrum. When Rogers 5G network goes live, Rogers 302 will be Toronto’s premiere destination to experience all the benefits of 5G technology for the home, business, and all aspects of connected living.
Highlights of Rogers 302 include:
• Interactive Zones
– Leveraging industry-leading partners, the Rogers 5G Music Hall lets users experience the future of 5G technology through music
– Unique Connected Living spaces, like the Google immersive space, allow visitors to test the latest smart home products and experience the simplicity of connected living powered by Rogers services
• In-store Café and Event Space
– Contemporary design offers visitors a variety of hands-on experiences in an elevated branded environment with an in-store café to enhance the shopping experience
– Fully technology-enabled business and event space caters to the needs of Rogers for Business clients and the entrepreneurs of tomorrow
• Personalized Service
– Dedicated ambassadors deliver personalized support to customers through their in-store experience while highly-trained product experts have flexibility to serve customers throughout the store
– A specialized service area will provide unparalleled, on-the-spot solutions for hardware issues or device upgrades
Brent Johnston, President of Wireless, Rogers
Customers want to experience and understand this new technology with the guidance of a knowledgeable expert. Rogers 302 is a major step forward in our commitment to innovating both the product and customer experience in the retail space.
Anne Martin-Vachon, Chief Retail Officer, Rogers
It’s all about the customer experience – featuring innovative in-store experiences, end-to-end personalized service and expertise, all in a beautifully designed modern space. When we open our doors, it’s an invitation to stay, play and discover.